Osborne Clark, One London Wall London EC2Y 5EB
The London Branch is delighted to present this seminar hosted by Osborne Clarke, and in association with the Anglo Russian Law Association. Our distinguished panel of speakers will discuss developments in the use of arbitration and mediation in the resolution of international commercial disputes from their respective jurisdictional perspectives. The seminar should be of interest to: ADR practitioners, legal advisers, in-house counsel and experts generally.
- Artem Doudko, Partner and Head of Russia & CIS Disputes, London Dispute Resolution Practice, Osborne Clarke LLP. Artem focuses on international investment and commercial arbitration and litigation involving Russian and/or CIS issues as well as advising Russian-speaking clients. He represents states, corporations and high net-worth individuals. He has worked for a broad spectrum of international clients, advising them on complex strategic, substantive and jurisdictional issues. Artem is a Fellow of the CIArb. His other memberships include, the Commission on International Arbitration of ICC Russia, the Anglo Russia Law Association (ARLA).
- Lithuania: Paulius Docka, Of Counsel at Primus Derling. Paulius is mainly engaged in matters involving asset recovery, technology and aviation finance, He has represented Lithuanian and foreign companies in a large number of civil and administrative cases. Paulius is a Fellow of the CIArb. His other memberships include, the ICC Institute of World Business Law, the Russian Arbitration Association, and the Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center.
- Ukraine: Olena Perepelynska, Partner and Head of CIS Arbitration at Integrites (Kyiv), President of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association, Board Member of the Russian Arbitration Association, and Fellow of the CIArb. In 2018, she was appointed as Ukraine’s alternate Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
- Kazakhstan: Valikhan Shaikenov, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution at Aequitas. Valikhan has served as counsel in local courts, cross-border commercial disputes, and foreign sited arbitrations (London, Stockholm), and as expert in investment arbitrations (ICSID) and foreign court proceedings (US, UK). He has received appointments as an arbitrator in foreign sited and domestic arbitrations.
- Russia: Oleg Todua, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution, White & Case. Oleg focuses on international arbitration and commercial litigation. He has advised on a number of complex international disputes involving various jurisdictions and has had experience in arbitrations conducted under the auspices of leading arbitration institutions. Oleg serves as an LCIA YIAG (Young International Arbitration Group) regional representative for Russia.
Daniel Djanogly, Partner, and Head of Forensics at CVR Global LLP. Daniel is a Chartered Arbitrator, Expert Determiner, and Forensic Accountant. He specialises in M&A, Shareholder, Partnership and other complex business-related disputes. Daniel has served on the London Branch Committee for many years.
For bookings, prior registration with the Branch Administrator Elinor Pritchard is essential for this event